|
To receive daily emails from Breaking Christian News to your inbox CLICK HERE
Why David Daleiden is Grateful for His Court Battle With Abortion "Giant" Planned Parenthood"This is the highest stakes legal game. David and his team caused major damage to Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry probably since Roe v. Wade. We are walking a tightrope without a net." – Peter Breen, Thomas More Society attorney representing David Daleiden
The pro-life activist from the Center for Medical Progress made national headlines two years ago after leaking undercover footage of top Planned Parenthood officials allegedly discussing the illegal trafficking of baby body parts. That sparked a long court battle that is far from over. Just last week, California's new Attorney General Xavier Becerra slammed Daleiden and the Center for Medical Progress with 15 felony charges -- one for each of the 14 Planned Parenthood officials Daleiden interviewed, and one extra charge for conspiracy. Becerra received campaign funding from the abortion giant, leading many to believe these charges are a political strike against Planned Parenthood's enemies. "I know under the law I am innocent and I didn't do anything wrong," Daleiden said during a live webcast event Tuesday night. Yet despite facing jail time for recording the controversial videos, he is happy the disturbing videos are back in the headlines again. "The story is not over yet," Daleiden said. "They've brought it all back front and center again."
"This is the highest stakes legal game," Breen said. "David and his team caused major damage to Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry probably since Roe v. Wade. We are walking a tightrope without a net." (Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons) Despite the high stakes, the attorneys and legal analysts standing behind Daleiden are confident. Former Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley said the case against Daleiden is "beyond weak." "He is being persecuted for using very law-based efforts to expose corruption and criminality," he said. While the legal battle may be long and hard, Daleiden said it has only given him more drive to bring down the nation's largest provider of abortions. He said he is planning to release even more videos. "I'm all in. We have more videos that have yet to be released and there are more battles that have yet to be fought," Daleiden said. "I'm not giving up." Former CEO of 40 Days for Life David Bereit organized the webcast and called on Americans everywhere to help David fight the abortion Goliath. "We need to pray fervently," he said. "Pray for truth, justice, and life to prevail." Bereit encouraged everyone to spread the word about Daleiden's case with their friends and families. CBN News
To receive daily emails from Breaking Christian News to your inbox CLICK HERE
Other Recent Articles from Breaking Christian News 250 Years: Rededicating America 'Louisville Lassie' Leads Police to Missing Boy Cake Mixes Now Carry 'Death' Risk as FDA Escalates Recall to Highest Danger Level over Allergen Indiana Will No Longer Let Gender-Confused People Change Sex on Drivers Licenses, IDs Border Patrol Stops Large Human Smuggling Attempt in California Trump Admin Unveils Plan to Cut Healthcare Costs Even More MONUMENTAL: Trump Admin Unleashes American Energy With Key Regulatory Move, Saving Taxpayers House Passes SAVE America Act, Requiring Photo ID for Voting, Proof of Citizenship Former Skeptic Who Studied 1,500 Near-Death Experiences Says Evidence Points to Jesus US Sending 200 Troops to Fight Jihadist Terrorism, and Help Protect Christians in Nigeria Another 'Sharia City?' AG Paxton Investigates New Muslim-Linked Development in Texas Trump Reverses Biden-Era Crackdown on Christian Universities 1,600 Decisions for Jesus at U of Central Florida: 'Revival Is Not Slowing Down!' Nancy Guthrie's Pastor Prays for Her Safe Return, Deliverance 'From Evil' Good News: US Adds 130,000 Jobs in January, Unemployment 4.3%, Defying Expectations Search the Articles Archives |
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Breaking Christian News is a division of Elijah List Publications, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.
| Home | Store | Subscribe | Facebook | Article Archive |