PRAY for the Historic Summit TONIGHT between President Trump and Kim Jong Un
RPN/Generals International : Jun 11, 2018
There is much hope in North Korea after his meetings within the last month or so with South Korea. The door is cracked, but we must pray it all the way open.
[Reformation Prayer Network] The day President Trump will meet with Kim Jong Un has arrived! After much negotiation, cancellation, and recommitment, the two nations will come together tonight in Singapore. (It will be the morning of June 12th there) President Trump is saying he considers this a tentative meeting, one which will show the U.S. how serious the North Korean leader is, especially about removing all nuclear weapons. North Korea is still saying they won't agree to lay all weapons down, but they are looking for international sanctions to be lifted. (Image: via Fox News)
Kim may not realize it, but he has a great opportunity here to give up his weapons, open his nation in trade, and be seen as a hero to his people. There is much hope in North Korea after his meetings within the last month or so with South Korea. The door is cracked, but we must pray it all the way open. We must also pray for God's full and complete sovereign will to be done, and not the limited plans of man. Safety for President Trump and the entire U.S. diplomatic team is also needed at this event.
Pray with us:
"He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4; ESV)
• Let's agree that satan will be completely bound and unable to hinder this Summit in any way.
• Pray for safety for all involved, especially for President Trump and the U.S. delegation.
• Pray for the overthrow of the spirit of fear in the North Korean delegation and in Kim himself and that he and his regime will be willing finally to open up to the rest of the world and bring his suffering people out into the light of healing and prosperity.
• Pray for goodwill and trust to be established; that the North Koreans will follow through with their agreement to denuclearize the Korean peninsula; and that relations between North Korea, South Korea, Japan and the USA will be normalized quickly.
• Pray that President Trump will be graced with a supernatural mantle of wisdom and humility and able to present a plan to Kim Jong Un that he can embrace and will be willing to implement.
May God's grace abound,
Mike and Cindy Jacobs