To Order by Phone Call: 1-866-354-5245 (1-541-926-3250 outside the U.S.)
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Aug 3, 2012
• 1492: Christopher Columbus left Spain with three ships in an attempt to circle the globe
• 1678: Robert LaSalle built "Le Griffon", the first ship build in America
• 1783: 30,000 people were killed in Japan when Mt. Asama erupted
• 1852: The first inter-collegiate event: Yale and Harvard had a boat race
• 1914: Germany declared war on France
• 1936: Jesse Owens won the first of his four Olympic gold medals
Previous This Day in History articles from Breaking Christian News
Search the Articles Archives
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2012. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.