To Order by Phone Call: 1-866-354-5245 (1-541-926-3250 outside the U.S.)
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Jul 27, 2013
• 1214: At the Battle of Bouvines in France, King Philip Augustus of France defeated King John of England
• 1777: The Marquis de Lafayette arrived in New England to help the American colonists fight the British
• 1940: Bugs Bunny made his official debut in the Warner Bros. animated cartoon A Wild Hare
• 1953: The armistice agreement that ended the Korean War was signed at Panmunjon, Korea
• 1995: The Korean War Veterans Memorial was dedicated in Wahington, DC
Previous This Day in History articles from Breaking Christian News
Search the Articles Archives
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2012. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.