To Order by Phone Call: 1-866-354-5245 (1-541-926-3250 outside the U.S.)
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Jul 24, 2013
• 1823: Chile abolished slavery
• 1866: Tennessee became the first state to be readmitted to the Union after the US Civil War
• 1966: New Orleans Square at Disneyland opened
• 1969: Apollo 11 Astronauts splashed down safely in the Pacific Ocean
• 1974: The US Supreme Court unanimously ruled that President Richard Nixon had to turn over subpoenaed White House tape recordings to the Watergate special presecutor
Previous This Day in History articles from Breaking Christian News
Search the Articles Archives
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2012. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.