To Order by Phone Call: 1-866-354-5245 (1-541-926-3250 outside the U.S.)
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Jul 18, 2013
• 64AD: The Great Fire of Rome began
• 1536: The authority of the pope was declared void in England
• 1936: The Spanish Civil War began
• 1969: After a party at Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts, Sen. Edward Kennedy drove off a bridge into a pond killing his female passenger
• 1976: 14-year-old Nadia Comaneci scored the first perfect 10 in gymnastics at the Olympics
Previous This Day in History articles from Breaking Christian News
Search the Articles Archives
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2012. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.