To Order by Phone Call: 1-866-354-5245 (1-541-926-3250 outside the U.S.)
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Jul 10, 2013
• 988: The city of Dublin, Ireland was founded
• 1553: Lady Jane Grey took the throne of England
• 1778: In support of the American Revolution, Louis XVI of France declared war on England
• 1821: The US took possession of Florida, after buying it from Spain
• 1913: Death Valley, CA rose to 134 degrees, the highest recorded temperature in the United States
Previous This Day in History articles from Breaking Christian News
Search the Articles Archives
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2012. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.