To Order by Phone Call: 1-866-354-5245 (1-541-926-3250 outside the U.S.)
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Jun 25, 2013
• 1788: Virginia became the 10th state in the US
• 1868: Florida, Alabama, Lousiana, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina were readmitted to the Union
• 1876: Lt. Col. George Custer and the US 7th Cavalry were wiped out by Sioux and Cheyenne Indians at Little Big Horn in Montana
• 1941: Finland declared war on the Soviet Union
• 1947: The Diary of Anne Frank was published
• 1950: The Korean War began when North Korea invaded Suth Korea
Previous This Day in History articles from Breaking Christian News
Search the Articles Archives
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2012. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.