To Order by Phone Call: 1-866-354-5245 (1-541-926-3250 outside the U.S.)
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Jun 20, 2012
• 1214: The University of Oxford in Oxford, England received its charter
• 1782: The Great Seal of the United States was adopted by Congress
• 1837: Queen Victoria acsended the throne in England
• 1948: The Ed Sullivan Show debuted on CBS-TV
• 1977: The Trans-Alaska pipeline began operation
Previous This Day in History articles from Breaking Christian News
Search the Articles Archives
All articles on this site and emails from BCN are copyrighted property of Breaking Christian News. Permission is given to link to, or share a BCN story if proper attribution is given to both the original writer and summarizer of the story. Breaking Christian News 2005-2012. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Articles and links, as well as the source articles linked to; do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Breaking Christian News.